Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Computer experience: I have worked with computers all my life just as a fun time thing. I built my own desktop computer and know most if not all basics.

Class Hopes: I hope to find out more about digital art and try to find my own niche within it.

Relationship: VS and computers have a relationship similar to the paintbrush and VS. VS is a way to understand conceptualize visual language while computers, like paintbrushes are the tool to perform and translate this visual language.

Experience: I know my way around photoshop from past experience but I am not an expert. It has been to long since I have used Illustrator so I would consider myself a novice other than the obvious.

Home PC: Yes and it has photoshop but not illustrator, its a PC

Favorite Artist: NC wyeth

Favorite Musician: Anthony Kideis

Interesting Fact about me: I can walk and talk at the same time

Story:
The once was a boy named Jack
While laying on the abandoned Track
Jack fell and broke his Back
A rat came up and bit his Sack
But he was relieved when he realized His sack was still Intact



No comments:

Post a Comment